Monday, February 28, 2011

Daily Walk: �It�s Going To Be Good For You.�

James 1:2-3 "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing."When you were growing up, did your parents tell you to eat something, or do something because "It is good for you?" I really hated when I heard those words because I just knew that whatever it was that my mother or father was going to say next was going to be painful.One of the hardest learned lessons of being a follower of Jesus is that trials and difficulties are going to be very good for us. The person that said that, probably never had the kind of things happened to them that had happened to us, correct?Actually, James the writer of this verse, is the brother of Jesus. He met the end of his life at the hands of an angry mob who stoned him to death. I think that would qualify as a pretty difficult trial.
Read More... [Source: Bible Prophecy Update]

No comments:

Post a Comment